• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Student Life Outside of School

What Central students do after the final bell of the day

What do Central students do after school.

Sophomore Abigail Juneau says,  “The first thing I do when I get home is go tell my mom all about my day. I usually don’t study at home. If I get a review sheet I’ll look over it in class before the one I have the test in. I usually have some chips like Dool Ranch Doritos or just some popcorn. I do cheer leading, so I’ll either have cheer practice sometimes after school. On days I don’t cheer, I’ll meet up with my friends or I’ll go out with my boyfriend. I do help my parents around the house. I do laundry, dishes, sweep and mop.”

Aniyah Roberson also told us about her life outside of school. “When I get home the first thing I do is go to my room and I set my stuff down and change my clothes. I sometimes go find myself a snack and something to drink. I am a cheerleader here at Central; so If I have a game I try to rest before and get a quick nap in. If I don’t have a good day, I just chill in the living room or in my room on my phone. Around 6 or 7 I am ready to eat dinner and take my shower and get in the bed.”

Mr.Fletcher speculated about what he thinks a typical student’s life after the school day might look like. “I think students go home and take a nap for a couple of hours. When they wake up they lay down in bed and watch TV and eat snacks for the rest of their day. I wouldn’t say that for all kids though. Some may practice after school or may have a good time. Some may have to work after school. But I don’t think most study till the day of the test or right before. I used to do the same thing sometimes or may have even forgotten there was a test. If it was a really big test I would always study the night before and the day of and right before the test.”