Morgan Lynch (’12) Now is Elementary Exceptional Education Teacher

CENTRAL ALUMNUS MORGAN LYNCH NOW SODDY DAISY EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATION TEACHER --- (Left to right) Hannah Walker (18) was supported by Morgan Lynch (12) at Centrals 2018 graduation.

Karleigh Schwarzl

CENTRAL ALUMNUS MORGAN LYNCH NOW SODDY DAISY EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATION TEACHER — (Left to right) Hannah Walker (’18) was supported by Morgan Lynch (’12) at Central’s 2018 graduation.

Karleigh Schwarzl, Staff Writer

Morgan Lynch graduated with the class of 2012 wanting to continue her education in college. Lynch is now an exceptional education teacher at Soddy Daisy Elementary, and she loves her job. Central High School gave her tools like independence and discipline, which have carried into her career.

During her time at Central High, she was a member of the Beta Club and a part of leadership. Both of those clubs continue to prosper within the school. While she attended Central, Lynch decided to follow the humanities pathway.

“My favorite thing about Central High School was that opportunity to choose an area that you would be able to be laser focused upon,” shared Lynch.

Some of her favorite memories from Central were the long lasting friendships that she acclaimed while at Central High. Moreover, she created relationships with her teachers that still remain today.

One of the people that greatly influenced her as a person was Ms. Lauren Thomas, who is now known as Mrs. Lindsey. She taught psychology and government. She constantly pushed Lynch to a point where she needed to be. Thomas knew what Lynch could accomplish, and she heavily believed in her.

“The staff was very supportive and always helpful. They consistently assisted me when making decisions about my post-secondary education,” recalled Lynch.

Lynch knew that the decisions she would make in high school would later influence what her post-secondary education looked like. Now she believes these good choices she made while at Central High significantly effected her later in life.

“The advice that I would give a student at CHS now would to never give up and to start now. Your effort and work ethic in high school sets the tone for the rest of your life. Be disciplined with your time and give it all you got,” concluded Lynch.