• Prom tickets can be purchased during advisory from Ms. Cotreau for $40 during the month of February

In the Spirit of Giving, Central Students Participate in Fall Blood Drive

Bailey Brantingham and Baylee Ellis

STUDENT GETS PREPPED TO DONATE BLOOD-- This student is getting ready to donate blood and save lives.

Baylee Ellis

Bailey Brantingham and Baylee Ellis

About the Contributors
Bailey Brantingham, Video Editor

Hi, my name is Bailey Brantingham. I'm a sophomore at Central High School and this is my second year on the Central Digest. This year, I'm back as a video editor making and editing video stories. I enjoy writing and I even hope to incorporate writing into my future career. My dream would be to go to New York University and get a degree for a career that involves writing or working with animals, because both are my passions. I hope that this year will be as great as the last and I hope to make many great stories for everyone to enjoy.

Baylee Ellis, Video Editor

Hi, my name is Baylee and I am a sophomore at Central this year! This is my first year on the Digest, and I am very excited to learn and grow on the team this year! In my free time, I like to play tennis and hang out with friends. I want to go to college and major in law with a minor in journalism. I cannot wait to get to know all the other people on the team and evolve my skills as a writer!