VAL-A-GRAMS ON SALE AT CENTRAL HIGH -- Val-A-Grams on sale now until

Karleigh Schwarzl

VAL-A-GRAMS ON SALE AT CENTRAL HIGH — Val-A-Grams on sale now until

Val-A-Grams On Sale Until February 1

As Todd Stocker once said, “Why does February feel like one big Tuesday?” For some, February has never been a very exciting month.  That’s why students and staff here at Central High are stepping up in an attempt to boost the festivity.

This year, Mrs. Tina Cotreau and junior class president, Alivia Harvest, will be hosting a ‘Val-A-Gram’ event on Monday, February 14 to celebrate Valentine’s Day. On that day, Alivia Harvest, Sarah Katheron Latham, and the varsity cheerleaders will be delivering the Val-A-Grams on school campus during the third block period.

“The idea behind the ‘Val-A-Gram’ was to figure out a way to bring Central High students together,” explained Harvest.

The Val-A-Grams will be $3 per card and will consist of one flower, which can be different colors depending on your choice with an additional option of candy. While there is no limit on the number of Val-A-Grams students can purchase, the last day to place orders for a Val-A-Gram is February 1. Students may purchase Val-A-Grams by bringing the money in an envelope to Mrs. Cotreau, located in E-Pod.

There are three different flowers that students are able to choose from. White, which tells someone that you are friends, pink, which tells someone that you like them and red, which tells someone that you love them.

“Who doesn’t want to feel special on the day of love?” added Harvest.

The Central Digest • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in