• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Snow Woes

Chattanooga citizens are unexpectedly trapped in their homes

There was a unexpected snow storm overnight only a few knew about, but no one knew that the snow would stick like it did.

The weather has been all over the place these last couple of weeks. One day it is extremely hot, one days it’s cold and snowing. This has altered our school schedule for about a week and a half. Today it is drizzling, it is not out the ordinary but it does mess up the current weather trends. It has been sunny but cold lately.
“I was totally taken away by the snow in my backyard. I turn to go the front of the house to see the roads are covered in snow. At first I jumped with joy. I hadn’t seen snow, especially like it was in Chattanooga. I was honestly just glad we would be out of school, which end of being a whole week.”
The citizens of Chattanooga, are on the edge of there seat waiting to see what the weather will hold in the new future. It is expected for showers and sunny days to come as spring approaches .