• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Central Voices Sing

Final concert of the year is in April

The Central Voices are going to be having their last concert on April 30th, 2024. This will be their Spring Concert, which includes many fun and entertaining songs.

At this concert, Mrs. Latham will be giving out awards to the seniors and outstanding choir students. Even though the seniors are leaving they will always be an inspiration. When people leave they will still be a part of your heart although they won’t be there, they will have inspired the beginning choir to do their best.

The next school year will include more students who have a passion for choir and don’t be afraid to sign up either. Last week the choir sang for the eighth graders, giving them an idea on how choir was going to be in high school.

Choir isn’t just boring songs but it’s also about the passion for music. Spreading positivity, telling a story, putting your emotions into the song. You want the audience to feel what is going on. What the story is about. Choir may seem scary but around the right people, you’ll fit right in.