• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Senior Ceremonies

How seniors and other students are being recognized during the last weeks of school

As we enter the last month of the school year, Central High is well into ceremonies recognizing students’ achievements.

Last month, Central held its annual academic awards ceremony. Students from all grades were recognized for their outstanding academic performance throughout the year. Those who were accepted were also officially inducted into the National Honor Society and Beta Club. Other awards were given to students in grades 9-11.

Seniors were excluded from these awards due to them having their own special ceremony on Senior Class Night, which will take place in May. Awards, scholarships, and the title of Ms. and Mr. Central will be awarded during this ceremony, which has been a tradition at Central High School for many years.

This all leads up to the biggest “award” ceremony of the year, graduation. This year’s graduation will take place on May 17th at McKenzie arena at 7 p.m. The valedictorian, salutatorian, class president, and other student representatives will speak during the graduation ceremony as we all say our goodbyes to Central High School.  Along with the other ceremonies, parents and students are encouraged to come if possible, and more information regarding both Senior Class Night and graduation will be released in the coming weeks.