• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

The Basketball teams chance for state

Coming into this season the basketball team gains 7 seniors on the team which all 7 have been in the program for 3+ years which brings a big chance of the team having an advantage over most teams.

For years the basketball team has struggled to keep a streak or make the playoffs, but this year there seems to be more hope than usual.

Mathew Sharpe one of the leading scorers of the team was interviewed Oct/30 the day before Christmas, he stated “I don’t really want to seem to cocky before the season but i believe the future seems bright for this team”.Kantonio Davis, is the coach of the team,Kantonio explained,”There is only one goal, one standard, one thing on our mind as a team and that’s to bring the state championship back to central which hasn’t been done in forever.In fact the whole team feels this way.It seems like the team feels pretty confident about this season including the stat for stat best shooter on the team Drew Williams he explained in the previous years we were young and unsure but this season will be different.