• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Central Softball Season Off to a Strong Start

This year, Central High’s Softball team has done extremely well and people are wondering how they’re doing it. Neveah Frank and Jayda High give detailed information on why this year’s softball team is being successful.

Senior, Jayda High said, “We didn’t lose any players last year because there weren’t any seniors on the team. We all played together last year and we are trying to pick up the pieces we dropped this year.”

Sophomore Neveah Frank explained, “The main goal for this year is being in the district tournament and throughout the season we are getting ready to get to that stage.” She added, ” I feel like this year we are actually playing like sisters and we are playing with a purpose now as a team. Last season, it was kind of weird playing with each other because it was our first time playing with each other, but now we all have a bond with each other which makes our team so great this season.”

High said, “You know I have only played here for 2 years now and it has truly been a rollercoaster, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I love my teammates so I will miss the constant laughs we have each other.”

Both say they wouldn’t change a thing about this season because it makes them tougher as a team and they love competition so they face everything that comes to them.

This season, the girls have won so many games and only lost a few tough games.