• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Student Spotlight: Cheyanna Parada

Cheyanna+Parada
Cheyanna Parada

Cheyanna Parada, a 4.0 GPA sophomore at Central High, excels in soccer, track, wrestling, and isn’t only all about sports, but a gifted photographer, capturing moments through her photography.

During her free time ,she is often found hanging out with friends and engaging in various sports. ”A goal I have for myself is to improve each year,” she says about her drive for self improvement.

Like anyone, Cheyanna wouldn’t be able to imagine life without food and would dream of visiting Canada, a dream destination she hopes to explore someday.

When it comes to music, her current favorite music genre is country music, with her latest favorite artist being Noah Kahan.

At home she is greeted by her two pets, Charlie the dog and Oreo the cat, both of whom add joy and companionship to her life.

With a preference for warmth and renewal her favorite seasons are spring and summer, and something she always wanted to try is skydiving, a thrilling leap that speaks to her adventurous spirit.

When it comes to food Cheyanna adores Mexican food and despite her packed schedule, she’s more of an early bird, greeting each new day with enthusiasm and zest for life.