• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Student Spotlight: Kamryn Forehand

A look at the life of a 4.0 student
Kamryn+Forehand
Stephanie Velasquez-Vicente
Kamryn Forehand

Kamryn Forehand, a dedicated sophomore at Central high school, stands out with her impressive 4.0 GPA. In her free time she enjoys writing and drawing.Some of Kamryn’s hobbies include playing volleyball, writing, and crafts.

“One of my personal goals is to get a full ride scholarship to a good college,” she said, showing a testament to her hard work and determination.

One thing she wouldn’t be able to live without is her beloved cat Mocha who’s a source of joy and comfort in her life, providing companionship and endless cuteness.A dream place she would want to visit to someday is the lush landscapes and rich culture of Ireland, a place she’s longed to visit.

Her eclectic taste in music spans the energetic beats of alternative and rock genres. Kamryn maintained a love for the sport volleyball even though she now plays it just for fun, though her interest in watching sports isn’t as strong.She has two dogs and one cat and her favorite season is autumn.Something she always wanted to do is something crazy like skydiving. When it comes to food Kamryn’s favorite food is sushi, she really likes seafood and her preference for staying up late reveals her night owl tendencies.