• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Film Spotlight

Students share their favorite movies

Movies are a good source of entertainment for students attending Central High School. Many find their favorite movies joyful to watch. These students have a wide variety of movies that they enjoy including things such as thrillers, horror, action, comedies, animated, etc.

Senior, Bryant Charles, says, “My favorite movies are the Marvel movies because of the action in them and the fighting scenes which makes them fun to watch.”

It’s not just about the action in movies that appeals to some students at Central. Junior, Adriana Rodas says. “My favorite movies have to be the ones that have thrills to them. It makes the movie more exciting to watch and leaves you questioning the movie once it’s over. Split was my favorite movie. It left me thinking for a while.”

Animation movies are also a favorite among students. Senior, Isaiah Kendrick, says, “The animated movies are my favorite to watch. They are more entertaining to me since it has all the details in them. Most of them are funny to watch and some others are just straight entertaining to see all of the animations.”

Central High School students show a love for their favorite movies to watch. The wide variety of different movies that these students enjoy shows that these students have different tastes in movies. Others enjoy action packed movies while others may enjoy thrillers in movies.