• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Central Basketball Team and the Journey to State

A Preview of this Season

Get ready for a great season from the basketball boys! With players averaging between six and twelve points per game, they’re determined to became great assets to their team. The strong bond that these teammates have strengthens their sportsmanship to ensure a great season this year.

For Central’s basketball player, there’s all kinds of excitement going on. The good sportsmanship and support from each teammate creates a great bond for the team which allows them to have great games. In intense games there’s a lot of pressure to hold on to during the moment. During the season, there are 11 home games that will be played. Their main goal during this season is to win the state championship and to get the best experience they can. During those home games they’re expecting to have the best student section as possible to get the hype that is needed for the players to win their games. The big journey to a great basketball season awaits Central High School. Kelsean Patillo says, “Great coaching staff, they’ll do whatever it they can to help and make you better.”