• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

New School Store

Coffee & Central Gear Shop

Two new stores are coming t0 Central High School. The business teacher Mr. Russell and his business management students are coming up with a store set to be a hub of entrepreneurship and learning for the students. With a vision to create an enterprise where students can earn certificates and licenses. 

The store will have a range of merchandise, and students can even grab a cup of coffee. The coffee shop will allow students to order in class and have their drinks and snacks delivered at certain times of the day, while the store will have all the swag and school spirit items we all want at affordable prices, all the while putting back into our school for more programs and abilities.

The school store will feature a range of appealing merchandise for students to choose from. The apparel section of the store will be a particular highlight, with a variety of clothing options available. From t-shirts to sweatshirts there will be plenty of choices for students to showcase their school spirit. The apparel will be designed by Coach Fair’s and Mr. Wright’s Digital Design classes, with designs that appeal to the student’s interests and Central pride.

The management class will play a significant role in managing the store’s inventory, including the apparel section. They will be responsible for tracking the sales and popularity of various items and making decisions about restocking and pricing. Pricing for the apparel will be determined based on a negotiation process that takes into account the return on investment. This will help ensure that the store remains financially sustainable while also offering fair prices to the students.

Overall, the apparel section of the school store is expected to be one of the most popular sections, with students eager to show off their school pride in style. The store will be selling Central items and apparel perfect for showing off school spirit and style.

Some events that would probably take place would be the beginning of the year sale, end of year sale, homecoming, and prom.

Some roles that Mr. Russell’s management class would play would be to manage the store, check profit margins, count and restock inventory, create sales and marketing avenues, and learn how to run a retail or food service business starting from the ground floor.

There has been some discussion about the name of the store, with Mr. Lewis, an assistant principal, suggesting “Central Perk” but they haven’t quite decided on a final name.