• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Study Habits of Successful Students

As we enter yet another week of school, it’s important to reflect on the study habits of successful students and how we can incorporate them into our own routines. One key characteristic of these students is consistency. They have a dedicated study schedule that they stick to each week, setting aside specific times for studying and homework.

Additionally, successful students know how to prioritize their tasks. They make a list of assignments and deadlines, tackling the most important ones first and breaking down larger projects into manageable chunks. This helps them stay organized and on track with their work. Junior student Lukas Alston says, “Keeping track of your assignments and staying organized is the key to success”

Another important aspect of successful students’ study habits is active learning. They don’t simply read over their notes or textbook passively. Instead, they engage with the material by taking notes, asking questions, and participating in class discussions. This not only helps them retain information better but also deepens their understanding of the subject matter.

Lastly, successful students know when to take breaks. They understand the importance of rest and self-care in maintaining their academic performance. By taking short breaks during study sessions and practicing good sleep habits, they are able to recharge and approach their work with renewed focus and energy.

By adopting these study habits of successful students, we can set ourselves up for a productive and fulfilling week ahead.