• Go buy your prom tickets! The last day is Friday, April 21st.
  • Learning labs are available after school.
  • Follow The Central Digest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Poll

What is your favorite thing about Valentines Day?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

New Teacher Spotlight: David Barrett

Bible Teacher

One of the many new teachers to join the school for the 2023-24 school year is Mr. David Barrett. He teaches Bible History in D-104. He graduated from Shorter College in Rome Georgia earlier this year before starting his career here at Central. when asked why he wanted to be a teacher he replied with, “I chose to be a teacher because I wanted to make a difference in students’ lives.”

Barrett explained that a teacher had made a big difference in his life and he wished to make a difference in others lives as well. When asked how he has enjoyed working at the school so far he said, “I have enjoyed being able to teach students about the Bible.”

He explained that he decided to teach at Central because it gave him the opportunity to challenge himself himself in his teaching career. He decided to start teaching Bible around April when he saw there was a job opening. Barrett believed it would be a great opportunity to teach young minds about the Bible. Barrett explained that he was passionate the students he would teach would be able to reap the rewards of subjects he taught and take that with them for the rest of their lives. He wants students to become the best version of themselves they can be. The students that he prefers teaching are the students that are willing to learn new things and challenge themselves to be their very best.