Judith Bell, Staff Writer
October 31, 2014
"Love…there’s the love for Jesus Christ, the love for your family, the love for your children, the love that you display to other people. "Yes, love, in one word, is to describe life. If you’ve got it, if you receive it, you’ve got it made." Those are the words that Luther Masingill... READ MORE »
- New School Board Member Steve Highlander is Former Central Teacher on
- New Period Schedule Unveiled at Central on
- Editorial: EOC Scores Are In, Growing Concern About Importance of Social Studies Expressed on
- Linda Hisey, Class of ’80, Reminisces About Her Purple Pounder Days on
- Lady Pounders Roll Over ‘Cats 51-25 on
The Central Digest Twitter
McMinn Central 7, Pounders 3 - halftime. Looks like we're in for another defensive tug-of-war. Go Pounders!
They have ICE COLD Coca-Cola here at the concession stand at Central tonight in case you're thirsty.
- May 16, 2015 – 2015 Graduation